运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。
helen: hello, i’m calling from san francisco for kevin lee.
哈,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。
kevin: this is kevin lee speaking.
我是李凯文。
helen: hi. this is helen parker calling.
嗨。我是海伦•派克。
kevin: good morning, helen. what can i do for you?
早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
helen: i’m calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
kevin: we need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
helen: how much of it do you want shipped by air?
您想要空运多少数量呢?
kevin: we’d like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
helen: ok. do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
kevin: actually, we’ve got a freight forwarder over there--china consolidated. i’ll fax you their contact information.
实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
helen: all right. we can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
kevin: that would be great.
那太好了。
helen: i’m not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
我不确定海运的时间表。
kevin: no hurry. we’re not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
helen: all right. i’ll let you know the shipping details later and i’ll send you the shipping documents by dhl as soon as i get them.
好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用dhl 快递给你。
kevin: very good. we’ll be expecting to hear from you. and thanks for calling.
很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
国际快递怎么寄和部分货物特殊包装要求ONE、Ancotrans在汉堡推出电动卡车,减少二氧化碳排放欧盟对华电动自行车作出双反再调查终裁印度男子偷税家藏近30亿现金,做印度香水起家(香水出口)俄罗斯考虑通过叶尼塞河将西伯利亚的煤炭出口到亚洲赫伯罗特的利润飙升至 67 亿美元中国寄快递到美国时效及费用查询-快递服务亚马逊卖家的产品没有出现在搜索结果中的3个原因